To complete the firmware update
- When the failure message appears, click Next and then Finish.
- Disconnect the power cable from the interactive whiteboard's pen tray, and then connect it again.
- Ensure that the USB cable is securely connected to both the computer and the pen tray.
- Run the SMARTFirmwareUpdater application again and follow the on-screen instructions. This application can be found in the folder where you installed SMART Product Drivers, for example...
Note: The Select button's status light is amber during the firmware upgrade process.
- On 32-bit Windows operating systems, the application may be found in the folder: C:\Program Files\SMART Technologies\SMART Product Drivers
- On 64-bit Windows operating systems, the application may be found in the folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\SMART Technologies\SMART Product Drivers
- On Mac computers, the application may be found in the folder: Applications\SMART Technologies\SMART Tools