Contact the vendor of your computer or your system administrator for an update.
Before you begin, help SMART identify the affected GPUs by sharing some information about your computer. Fill out the simple web form (bit.ly/smartgpu
Update the drivers using the Intel's Driver Update Utility.
- Go to downloadcenter.intel.com/.
- Click Update Drivers under Intel Driver Update Utility.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Update the drivers from the computer manufacture's website.
- Click Start and type dxdiag in the search field. Press Enter.
If prompted, click Yes.
The Direct X Diagnostic Tool appears.
- In the System tab, System Model lists the make and model of your computer.
- Using a search engine, enter the make and model of your computer + drivers, e.g., HP Compaq dc7900 Small Form Factor drivers.
- Install the graphics card driver package available on the manufacturer/s website for your computer.